2016 is a great year for luxury travellers. As the world’s middle classes become more affluent the demand for 5-star quality hotels, luxury accommodation and high-end tour operators ever increases offering you ever more choices and greater value for money too. It’s time to start planning your next big travel adventure! Maybe you already have a destination in mind or you’re looking for inspiration on where to go next? I’ve teamed up with one of the UK’s leading travel agencies Southall Travel to bring you an exciting competition to make your next dream holiday a reality!
Top luxury destinations
So where are you thinking of going? Maybe you’re thinking of a romantic holiday with a loved one in Europe? Or climbing aboard a luxury train? Is it time you explored a new continent or is there a travel destination you’ve always wanted to visit? Maybe 2016 will be the year you finally make your holiday dreams come true and I’m hoping this competition will go some way to making it possible. With the help of Southall Travel we’re giving away £150 in holiday vouchers to spend on any destination you like. Its really easy to enter and we’re also giving you 4 chances to win!
How to enter
All you need to do is follow the instructions below and enter up to 4 times to increase your chances of winning. Follow Southall travel on Twitter, like them on Facebook, share the competition with your friends and most leave a comment on this post to tell us where you’d like to go. I’m really looking forward to seeing just what exciting destinations you pick. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of Southall Travel and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of Southall Travel and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion.
- Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted.
- You may enter this prize promotion by completing the online entry form.
- There will be only one winner.
- The prize(s) will consist of a holiday voucher worth £150 only, courtesy of Southall Travel Group. The winner can purchase any holiday package from Southall Travel and they will be able to use the voucher for £150 discount.
- The holiday voucher will be valid for 3 month from the date of issue. The travel dates has to be within 1 year from the date of issue of the voucher, i.e. the booking/purchase needs to be done within 3 months of the issue of the voucher, however the travel dates can be within 1 year from the date of issue.
The prize promotion closing date is 18/03/2016 (the “Closing Date”) and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
- The winning entry will be selected at random on 22/03/2016 and the winner(s) will be notified by email within 7 days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
- If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else.
- Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Southall Travel for entries or acceptances which Southall Travel does not receive. Southall Travel shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
- The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
- The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Southall Travel may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and Southall Travel shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
- All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets/voucher, all such tickets/vouchers are non-refundable. Southall Travel reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able, for whatever reason, to accept the prize(s), then Southall Travel reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant.
- By submitting an image or any other materials (“Submission”) in relation to this prize promotion you: (i) confirm the grant by you to us of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the Intellectual Property Rights in your Submission, (ii) waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the Submission so that we shall be entitled to use the Submission in any and all media at no cost to us and (iii) warrant to us that the Submission is owned and controlled by you and that you have the right, power and authority to grant the rights set out in these Terms and have obtained all the necessary approvals, consents and licences to grant rights pursuant to these terms and conditions; warrant that your Submission will not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights, privacy or any other rights of any third party; will not contain anything which is untrue, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening; warrant that your Submission does not violate any applicable law or regulation (including any laws regarding anti-discrimination or false advertising); and warrant that your Submission is not obscene or pornographic.
- The decision of the Southall Travel is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- The contest is also covered by Southall Travel terms and conditions and data protection policy.